The student news site of Oilton Public Schools

Oilton Panther Press

Filed under Fashion

Paramore’s Hayley Williams Just Announced The Launch Of Her Own Hair Dye Line!

We should know Paramore, a punk/pop band led by a singer who has great colorful, spunky hair: Hayley Williams. Hayley has launched a her very own hair dye line called
goodDYEyoung. On social media, Instagram and Twitter, accounts of Hayley Williams, she mentioned her hair dye company to her fans.

She stated in an Instagram post:“I’ve never started anything but a band… But a little over four years ago, I decided I’d try my hand at starting a hair dye company. I’ve made a lot of mistakes, learned a whole lot of cool business lingo, and realized through trial and error that dying your hair is an art AND a science.” She happily states:“It was all worth it to finally be able to tell you that GOOD DYE YOUNG is here, it’s severe, and it’s happening! I can dye happy now!”

Williams announced the news of goodDYEyoung  on Twitter on the date of March 4, 2016 with a simple “I did it…” and a link to the product’s website. Her Twitter username is (@yelyahwilliams). She also mentioned on Twitter that the product will be purchased in a few weeks, so; I don’t have any idea if it is out or not. Research the product to find out. Hopefully, you dye-loving fans will be able to copy her punk or rock n’ roll style.